Academy Mortgage Corporation began their journey in 1988, and by 2000, the company grew to 19 branches across the United States. By 2014, Academy Mortgage was known as the largest independent purchase lender as they expanded to over 200 branches nationwide. As the company is a direct lender, all the processing, funding, etc. of a loan is done right out of their local branches. When you have an account with Academy Mortgage, you can stay up-to-date with your mortgage, manage it, make payments, and more by using their online web portal. The process for accessing the Academy Mortgage account login page will be explained in the coming article.
Academy Mortgage Account Login Steps
You can use the steps below to learn how to log into your Academy Mortgage account:
- Go to the Academy Mortgage Corporation official website, www.academymortgage.com.
- Near the upper right-hand corner, select the My Loan dropdown menu.
- Click on Servicing Loan.
- Enter your Email and Password.
- There is the option to check the box for Remember my details.
- Click on Login.
Academy Mortgage Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
As an alternative method of signing into your Academy Mortgage account, you can pull out your mobile device and follow similar steps as you would signing in using a computer. The steps are listed below:
- Search for Academy Mortgage, www.academymortgage.com using any web browser.
- In the top right-hand corner, select the box and open the dropdown menu.
- At the bottom of the menu, find and select My Loan.
- Once the second dropdown menu opens, tap on Servicing Loan.
- Type in your Email and Password.
- If you want, tap the box to Remember my details.
- Tap on Log In.
Academy Mortgage has designed an app for Apple and Android users to offer you another convenient mean for accessing your account. Those individual processes are explained below.
Academy Mortgage Mobile Login Steps for Apple Users
- Go to the App Store and download the My Mortgage – Academy Mortgage app.
- Find the Academy Mortgage logo icon to launch the app.
- Tap on Sign In.
- Enter your Email address and Password.
- Select Sign In.
Academy Mortgage Mobile Login Steps for Android Users
- Install My Mortgage – Academy Mortgage mobile app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app using the Academy Mortgage logo icon.
- Tap on the Sign In link.
- Type in your Email and Password.
- Tap Sign In.
Customer Support & Useful Links
The customer support options offered by Academy Mortgage are meant to help you navigate through the login process, manage any account issues, or answer questions. If you are unsure as to what help is available and how to reach it, check out the following information for guidance:
- A standard way to get Academy Mortgage Account login help is by first understanding if you are entering the right or wrong password, and if wrong, selecting the Forgot Password link.
- For problems logging in otherwise, you can send support an email at LoanServicing@academymortgage.com.
- You can also call Loan Servicing for login help at 844-568-4718. This can be done Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM MST.
- There is a way you can fill out a Contact Form if you require additional help or have some questions about your mortgage account.
- If you experience some problems with the mobile app, there is a Need Help link within the app that you can select to receive support that way.
For customers of Academy Mortgage Corporation, it is almost a seamless process to gain access to mortgage accounts either on a computer or mobile device. There is even the convenience of installing a free app for Android and iOS devices. The guidelines above should make an already simple process go by quicker. Moreover, Academy Mortgage provides a variety of methods to get assistance with the Academy Mortgage account login if you need it.