American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) is a New Jersey-based full servicer mortgage lender. The company offers a diverse amount of delivery options from FHA to USDA. With as many services as AFR offers, the company makes the process of accessing your account as easy as possible. To help you complete the AFR Mortgage account login quicker, the following provides thorough guidelines to be used for both computer and mobile access. You will discover how to seek out customer support to answer any additional questions or provide more help as well.
AFR Mortgage Account Login Steps
Logging into your AFR mortgage account is a simple process that can be done by following the guideline below:
- Go to the official website for American Financial Resources.
- Select Make a Payment located on the top far right of the page.
- Scroll down until you find MyLoanCare.
- On the login website, enter your User ID/Loan Number and Password.
- Click on Secure Login.
AFR Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
You can get into the AFR mortgage account login page on a mobile device in a similar fashion to logging in on the computer. To do this, simply go along with the guideline laid out below:
- Bring up any web browser and search for AFR mortgage.
- Select the three bars on the right side to open the dropdown menu.
- Near the bottom, select Make a Payment.
- Scroll down until you locate MyLoanCare and go to the corresponding website.
- Enter your User ID or Loan Number and your Password.
- Tap on Secure Login.
Customer Support & Useful Links
When you try to access your AFR mortgage account, there is a chance that some technical issues can come up even if you follow the steps listed in the previous sections. If this ever occurs, you can use the information below to find help and learn more about various support options you can do on your own:
- You can get locked out of your mortgage account by entering the wrong information too many times. Before this happens, be sure to select Forgot User ID and/or Forgot your Password to resend/reset the information.
- If you have questions, you can call the company’s Customer Service. Their number is 1-855-207-0502. You can call them during business hours, which are Mon-Fri 8AM-10PM (ET) and Sat 8AM-3PM (ET).
- You can also chat with a representative for the company online by using the Chat Function. If it is not available, then you can leave a message for someone to get back with you.
Managing your AFR mortgage account is done easily on the computer or through a mobile device. Even so, the guidelines provided in the article should help you better manage the login process. There is also some help available from the company if you run into any complications.