Formerly known as “Southwest Bank of Texas”, Amegy Bank of Texas is a subsidiary of Zions Bancorporation. It was originally founded in 1989, and by 2005, it became the largest bank in Houston, Texas. The company focuses on personal banking, business banking, and even private wealth services. For those of you who have home loan accounts with the company, you can keep track of it all by logging into Amegy Bank’s online web system. The Amegy mortgage account login procedure is to-the-point. With that said, the following sections will still provide you with all the information you need about signing in on various platforms as well as how you can get in touch with Amegy if you have any trouble.
Amegy Mortgage Account Login Steps
To sign into your Amegy Bank mortgage account, use the numbered steps below as a guideline:
- Go to the mortgage section on the Amegy Bank official website, www.amegybank.com.
- Located near the top of the page, select Login to Your Account to open the menu.
- Select the Mortgage tab.
- Enter your Username and your Password.
- Click on Login.
Amegy Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
Amegy Bank makes it even simpler to reach your mortgage account by having their website compatible with mobile devices. The steps to do this are outlined below:
- Use any web browser and search for Amegy Bank Mortgage.
- At the top of the page, find Login to Your Account and open the menu.
- Tap on the Mortgage tab and select Login.
- Scroll down until you see a section to enter your Username and Password.
- Tap on Login.
To make matters even easier for you, there is an Amegy Bank mobile app you can download. With this app, you may be able to check up on your accounts, eDocuments, etc. Continue reading to learn how to login using either an Apple or Android device.
Amegy Mobile Login Steps for Apple Users
- Go to the App Store and download the Amegy Mobile Banking app.
- Search for the blue and white “A” icon and tap to launch the app.
- Enter your Username and Password/Passcode to sign in.
- Alternatively, sign in using Touch ID/Face ID.
Amegy Mobile Login Steps for Android Users
- Install the Amegy Mobile Banking app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch it by tapping the blue and white “A” icon.
- Type in your Username and your Password/Passcode.
- Tap on Login to sign in.
Customer Support & Useful Links
Amegy Bank offers different methods of customer support in the event that you experience technical issues with the Amegy Mortgage account login in general. If you are looking for support, you can use the following information to know where to seek help at:
- One issue that occurs to prevent you from accessing your account is typing in the incorrect username and/or password. You can select to resend your username or reset your password to attempt to login again.
- The company has an email for home loans that you can use to get into contact with someone. You can send an email to email@example.com.
- To use the phone, you can call the Amegy Bank Customer Service Department toll-free at 855-501-3036. Their usual phone hours are Mon-Fri 7:30AM-7:00PM (CT) and Sat 7:30AM-4:00PM (CT).
- You can also write to the company through the mail to the following address: P.O. Box 77404, Ewing, NJ 08628.
Logging into your Amegy Bank mortgage account is made easy thanks to the simple-to-navigate website portal. Not only can you log into your account on your computer, but you can use your mobile device as well. This can be done either through a web browser or by downloading the company’s free app for iOS and Android devices. If you happen to hit a snag during the sign in process, Amegy Bank even offers a number of customer support options for help.