Astoria Bank, now known widely as Sterling National Bank, first began in 1888. It is the second largest thrift depository in New York, and it currently has about 88 financial banking centers. Accessing services such as your mortgage account should be an easy process, and one you can do without having to go to the bank. So, this article lays out a step-by-step guide on how you can seamlessly reach the Astoria Bank mortgage account login page.
Astoria Bank Mortgage Account Login Steps
To reach your Astoria Bank mortgage account login page, follow the guide below:
- Open your web browser and go to the official Astoria Bank Personal Lending webpage.
- Near the upper right hand corner, find the My Account link.
- Open the dropdown menu and select Mortgage, Homeowner or Equity Line of Credit.
- Enter your Username and your Password in the designated text boxes.
- Select the blue Login button.
As the bank has changed names, there is an alternate login page previous clients can access:
- Former Astoria clients can select the separate Log In button to reach another webpage.
- The top left corner has the login box where you can select from a dropdown menu Mortgage Access.
- Check the purple Log In button.
- You will be taken to a secure login page.
- Enter your Username, Password, and select the blue Login button.
Bonus read: Astoria Bank Mortgage Rates
Astoria Bank Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
Mobile baking is a convenient way to access your mortgage account. Astoria Bank allows you to do just that. You can find out how using the following steps:
- Open a web browser on your mobile device and search for Astoria Bank Mortgage new website, at snb.com.
- From the Menu, select My Account.
- Tap on the Mortgage, Homeowner or Equity Line of Credit link.
- Enter your Username and Password to login.
The company does have an app compatible for both Android and Apple users. Even so, it does not seem like you can access your Astoria Bank mortgage account login through them. You can simply follow the above steps if you need to reach your account over a Smartphone or tablet device.
Customer Support & Useful Links
Though the company has made it quick and easy for you to access your Astoria Bank mortgage account login page, some technical issues can still arise. Problems can include getting locked out of your account. If this or anything else happens, you can utilize the information below for assistance:
- If you cannot login, you may be typing in the wrong login information. You can use a Forgot Password or Forgot User links.
- If you need assistance, you can call the company at 1-855-857-0644.
For those of you who bank with this company, gaining access to your Astoria Bank mortgage account login page is hassle-free. As long as you follow the step-by-step guidelines above, you can view and manage all of your information. If you do encounter problems, the company has a number of means to resolve technical issues.