Bank of America Corporation, known as one of the Big Four banks in the U.S., is a multinational financial services and banking corporation. They’re headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, and they offer services through over 4,000 retail financial centers, 15,000+ automated teller machines, and online and mobile banking. For their online and mobile services, the corporation takes steps to make it simple for their clients. One way they do this is by simplifying the Bank of America mortgage account login process. With help from the guidelines below, you can access your account easily on PC and a mobile device.
Bank of America Mortgage Account Login Steps
The steps you can take to complete the Bank of America mortgage login online are as followed:
- Visit the official Bank of America website.
- On the left hand corner, find the red Sign in box.
- Enter your Online ID and your Passcode.
- If you want, check the Save Online ID box.
- Select the Sign In button.
Bonus read: Bank of America Mortgage Rates
Bank of America Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
For those that want to access their Bank of America mortgage account login via a mobile device, you can do so by following the guideline below:
- With any web browser, search for the Bank of America website at bankofamerica.com.
- In the upper right hand corner, tap the red Login button.
- Type in your Online ID and your Passcode.
- As an option, you can tap the Save ID button to “Yes“.
- Tap on the blue Sign In button.
Bank of America Mobile Login Steps for Apple Users
Bank of America has created an even simpler mobile process through the use of apps. There is an app Apple and Android users can download for free to view their mortgage accounts. The process for each is seen below.
- At the App Store, download the Bank of America Mobile Banking app.
- Search for the red and white icon and tap to launch the app.
- Sign in using your Online ID and Passcode.
- As an alternative, sign in using Touch ID/Face ID.
Bank of America Mobile Login Steps for Android Users
- Visit the Google Play Store to install the Bank of America Mobile Banking app.
- Find the red and white icon to launch the app.
- To sign in, use your Online ID and Passcode.
- You can also sign in using Fingerprint Sign-In.
Customer Support & Useful Links
The Bank of America mortgage account login process is designed to be simple, but in the event of problems, there are steps you can take to resolve them. Potential issues and their fixes are explained in detail below:
- Many complications come from entering the wrong login information. If you have forgotten anything, you can select Forgot Online ID or Forgot Passcode to receive or update information.
- For any other issues with your account, you can contact the bank directly. Select the dropdown menu and choose your topic from there.
- To receive strictly online support for complications you may be having, Call 1-800-432-1000 or Text support to 1-800-604-9961, available Mon-Sun 24 hours.
As one of the largest banks in the world, Bank of America created a simple process for clients to access their lending accounts through online banking. The above guidelines are meant to ensure that you reach the Bank of America mortgage account login page with ease. In case something comes up, there is both online and phone support readily available.