Barclays has 300+ years in the financial world. The company handles numerous of services from credit cards, insurance, investments, and home loans. If you are interested in learning how to get to the Barclays mortgage account login page, you can discover step-by-step guidelines in the following article.
Barclays Mortgage Account Login Steps
In order to reach the Barclays mortgage account login page, you can follow along with the steps below:
- Go to the official website for Barclays.
- Near the top of the page, select Login.
- Fill in your Surname/Last Name and your Membership/card/account number.
- You can check the Remember me box here.
- Click on Next Step and proceed to confirm your ID.
You might also be interested in our Barclays Mortgage Rates guide!
Barclays Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
Beyond using a computer to log into your account, you can do this using a mobile device. The process is laid out below:
- Use any web browser and search for Barclays Mortgage.
- In the top right corner, tap on Log In.
- Enter your Surname/Last Name and your Membership/card/account number.
- Check the Remember me box if you want.
- Tap on Next Step and confirm your ID.
There is a quicker way of accessing your Barclays mortgage account than using a web browser. The company has a free-to-download app at your disposal. Below you will learn more about how you can use the apps to get into your account.
Barclays Mobile Login Steps for Apple Users
- Download the Barclays Mobile Banking app in the App Store.
- Find the blue and white icon to launch the app.
- On initial start-up, you’ll need a sort code and account number to setup.
- After the initial setup, you will need to only enter a 5-digit passcode.
Barclays Mobile Login Steps for Android Users
- Install the Barclays Mobile Banking app from the Google Play Store.
- Locate the blue and white icon and tap to launch.
- At first, enter your sort code and account number.
- On a usual basis, you will login by entering a 5-digit passcode.
Customer Support & Useful Links
Even if you follow each step laid out above, there is a chance you can run into some problems. Barclays provides you with some customer support options in case this very thing happens. The information is sold below:
- You are able to send Barclays a message by filling out a Contact Us form. It is detailed enough that you should be able to ask any question you wish.
- If you want to call them so that you speak with a representative, you can do so by dialing 0345-600-2323. Those calling from abroad should dial +44 247-684-2063.
To summarize, it is simple enough to get into your Barclays mortgage account, more so if you follow the step-by-step walkthroughs above. You are able to get into your account using a computer or a mobile device as well. Barclays also offers phone and online help in case you need to speak with someone or resolve an issue.