BB&T Corporation (Branch Banking and Trust Company) is a financial services company. With more than 2,000 branches, they offer consumer and commercial banking, mortgage and insurance services, asset management, and securities brokerage. They have both online banking and mobile banking options that allow you to easily view your account, balance, and more. The BB&T mortgage account login procedure is detailed below. Furthermore, the article details some troubleshooting tips in case you encounter technical issues during the BBT mortgage login procedure.
BB&T Mortgage Account Login Steps
The BBT mortgage login is a straightforward process that is outlined below:
- With your browser opened, head to the official BB&T website.
- Open the Lending drop-down menu and select Home Mortgage.
- If you already have an account, select log in to continue to reach the BBT mortgage login page.
- Enter your username in the User ID field and your password in the Password field.
- Click the yellow Log on button to continue.
- For those who don’t have an account, click Get Started to reach the BBT mortgage applicant login page.
- Select whether you’d like to get started or already have started.
- From there, enter the corresponding information whether that’s User ID and Password or the name of your mortgage professional.
BB&T Mortgage Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
You can use your mobile device to access your BB&T mortgage account as well. There are two ways you can access your account through your mobile device: visiting the website from your mobile device, or installing the BB&T mobile app.
- On your mobile device, open your preferred browser and go to the BB&T webpage at bbt.com.
- Click the hamburger menu button located at the left top of the screen.
- Choose Lending, then Home Mortgage.
- Click the log in to continue button, to be take to the BBT mortgage login page.
- Type in your User ID and Password.
- Tap on the yellow Log on button to sign into your account.
BB&T Mortgage Mobile Login Steps for Apple Users
BB&T has an app known as U by BB&T that is compatible with both Apple and Android devices. Here is a thorough walkthrough on how you can access the BB&T mortgage account login through the apps.
- Find the U by BB&T app in the App Store and click on Install to download the app.
- Once installed, find the red/white U icon on your device and launch the app.
- You can choose to log in with Touch ID by scanning your fingerprint.
- Alternatively, you can type in your username and password.
- Touch the Save User ID button if desired.
- Tap the white Log on button to continue.
BB&T Mortgage Mobile Login Steps for Android Users
- Locate the U by BB&T app in the Google Play store and select Install to download.
- Find and launch the app by clicking on the red/white U icon on your device.
- Type in your User ID and Password.
- Select Save User ID if you wish.
- Tap white Log on button.
Customer Support & Useful Links
You may encounter some technical difficulties during the BB&T mortgage account login process. One issue is viewing and managing your mortgage application. To resolve it, make sure you have Adobe reader installed as you cannot view the documents without it.
There are a few other options the company has to help you:
- Click on Reset Your Password if you’ve forgotten your login details.
- Call 888-228-6654 for User ID assistance 7 days/week from 6AM-Midnight ET.
- Call 800-575-4647 between 7AM-6PM ET, Mon-Fri for mortgage help.
- Visit the Mobile FAQ page for further help with their app.
To conclude, the BB&T mortgage account login option is a quick and convenient way for you to manage your mortgage account. Whether you access it through their website or their app, the process is safe so your information remains secure. There is even good customer support that you can call throughout the week for further assistance.
Recommended read: BB&T Mortgage Rates