BECU, named Boeing Employees’ Credit Union after its founding in 1935, is the fourth largest credit union in the United States. In an effort to better serve their members, the credit union has a user-friendly banking service in place. You will see in the following article detailed guides on how you can access your BECU mortgage account login information. In addition, you will also be provided troubleshooting information in case technical problems occur.
BECU Mortgage Account Login Steps
The steps to reach your BECU mortgage account login page are explained as followed:
- Visit the official BECU website.
- In the right hand corner, select the red Online Banking link.
- Enter your User ID and your Password.
- Click on the red Login button to sign in.
Bonus read: BECU Mortgage Rates
BECU Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
It is not only simple to log into your mortgage account online via a computer, but you can do so with a mobile device as well. Take a look below at how you can complete the BECU mortgage account login process online:
- Search for BECU using your web browser of choice, and reach their official page at becu.org.
- In the top right corner, select the dropdown menu.
- Tap on the red Online Banking link.
- Fill in your User ID and your Password.
- Tap the red Login button.
BECU Mobile Login Steps for Apple Users
If you are looking for an even faster way to view your mortgage account, then you can download the company’s free app available for Apple and Android users. The steps are laid out below on how to do so:
- Go to the App Store to download the BECU mobile app.
- Locate the red and white icon and tap to launch.
- Enter your User ID and Password to sign in.
- Alternatively, use Touch ID/Face ID to securely sign in.
BECU Mobile Login Steps for Android Users
- Install the BECU mobile app in the Google Play Store.
- Find the red and white icon to launch the app.
- Tap to enter your User ID and your Password.
- You can use Fingerprint ID to login instead.
Customer Support & Useful Links
Although it is simple to reach your mortgage account with your computer or mobile device, you can experience login difficulties. There are some steps you can use to get by any problems you may run into. Below you will find some common BECU mortgage account login issues as well as their fixes.
- A standard complication logging in is entering the wrong login information. You can fix this by selecting the Forgot your Password or Forgot your User ID links.
- If you have questions, you can call the Member Contact Center at 800-233-2328. They are open Mon-Fri 7AM-7PM, and Sat 9AM-1PM Pacific Time.
- While you are logged in, you can send a secure message to BECU online and on the mobile apps about any questions you may have.
Accessing the BECU mortgage account login page takes little time. The process is even more seamless thanks to the above step-by-step guidelines. If you do have some problems signing in or have other questions about your account, you can reach out to BECU online and over the phone.