The Central Loan Administration & Reporting (shortened to Cenlar FSB) is a leading national loan servicing provider. It is a combination of two previous companies: Centennial Savings and Loan Association and the Larson Mortgage Company. Together, there is more than a century’s worth of experience. Operating as Cenlar FSB, the bank has 40+ years experience in mortgage loan servicing. For those of you who are clients of the bank company, you have the choice to use their online features to complete the Cenlar mortgage login procedure. Reaching the Cenlar mortgage account login webpage is a basic process that this article provides additional information on, as well as details about the support available if you encounter technical issues.
Cenlar Mortgage Account Login Steps
You can get to the Cenlar mortgage account login webpage by using the step-by-step walkthrough listed below:
- Open a web browser and go to the official Cenlar website.
- From the list of drop-down menus at the top of the page, locate Contact Us.
- Select the link for Borrower Log-In.
- Enter your Username and your Password in the corresponding boxes.
- Click on the Login button.
Bonus Read: Zillow Mortgage Rates
Cenlar Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
If you are using a mobile device such as a Smartphone or tablet, you can also reach the Cenlar mortgage account login webpage. There are no mobile apps available to download, but you can use the numbered steps below to learn how to complete the Cenlar mortgage sign-in procedure through a web browser on your device:
- Bring up your browser of choice and search for Cenlar mortgage.
- On their homepage, tap on the Contact Us dropdown menu.
- Select Borrower Log-In to reach the sign in page.
- Scroll down until you find the boxes for Username and Password.
- Tap on the Login button and sign in.
Customer Support & Useful Links
Even with the guidelines above and the simplicity of logging into your Cenlar mortgage account, there is always the chance you may run into technical difficulties. Cenlar has customer support options available to you if you do have any type of login trouble or other questions/concerns about your account. Details about the support options are laid out below:
- If you find yourself forgetting your login information, you can select the Forgot Username or Forgot Password links to get help resetting your information.
- Another way to reach out to Customer Support online is by emailing Cenlar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cenlar also provides a means of speaking with a Customer Representative over the phone by calling 1-800-2CENLAR (1-800-223-6527). Normal business hours are Mon-Fri 8:30AM-8PM EST.
- Whether you are emailing or calling, remember to have your loan number available so that the representatives can have better assistance in finding your account.
Clients of Cenlar can view and manage their mortgage accounts online both over a desktop or laptop computer as well as with a Smartphone. The above article lists the process of reaching the Cenlar mortgage account login page step-by-step. In addition to that, there are a handful of support options you can use in case you experience some Cenlar mortgage sign-in issues.