A consumer division of Citigroup, Citibank was first founded in 1812. They are a multinational provider of mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, commercial loans, and lines of credit. For those of you with a Citibank home lending account, you can access it in the comfort of your home with the help of their online banking services. To make the Citibank mortgage account login process go smoothly, the following article contains step-by-step guides to signing in. In addition to that, you will gain some information about the customer support available in case of any problems.
Citibank Mortgage Account Login Steps
Below you will see a numbered outline on the Citibank mortgage account login process:
- Head to the Citibank official website.
- Near the right hand side of the page, find the Sign On box.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- There is the option to select Remember my User ID.
- Click on the blue Sign On box.
Bonus read: Citibank Mortgage Rates
Citibank Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
Using your supported Smartphone or tablet device, you can also gain access to the Citibank mortgage account login page. Check out below for a detailed guideline on how you can do that:
- Bring up a web browser of your choice and search for Citibank at online.citi.com.
- Near the right corner, select Sign On.
- Type in your User ID and your Password.
- Optionally, select the box to Remember my User ID.
- Log in by selecting the blue Sign On button.
Citibank Mobile Login Steps for Apple Users
If it is a greater level of convenience and security you seek, you can download the free Citibank app for iOS and Android devices. With the app, you can view your home loan account with ease. Take a look at the steps below for information on how to download and log into the app on either platform.
- At the App Store, download the Citi Mobile app.
- Locate the blue Citi icon and launch the app.
- Sign in with your User ID and Password.
- For more security, sign in with Face ID.
Citibank Mobile Login Steps for Android Users
- Go to the Google Play Store and install the Citi Mobile app.
- Find the blue Citi icon and tap to launch it.
- Log in using your User ID and Password.
- As an alternative, sign in with Fingerprint.
Customer Support & Useful Links
There is a chance that you may need some support logging into your mortgage account. Because of that, Citibank offers a few customer support options you can take advantage of. Below are examples of some problems you may experience and the help you can receive for it:
- If you are unsure you are entering the right login information, you can select the Forgot User ID/Password link for assistance.
- You can also call for additional help with the online banking process. The number for that is 1-800-374-9700.
- If you can login yet have a problem with your account, you can reach quick help by using the Chat online feature. It is only available once you sign in, however.
With the various walkthroughs laid out above, you can get through the Citibank mortgage account login procedure quickly and with next to no difficulty. In case you happen to run into technical problems, there is help readily available. You can even chat live with a Citibank representative or call them toll free.