Colonial was first founded back in 1952. It is a privately held company that has achieved national recognition over the years. The company focuses on home loans, banking, and insurance. To make banking easier on customers, Colonial has an online banking portal that is readily accessible over the computer or through a mobile device. For those with home loans, reaching the Colonial mortgage account login page is simple. Even so, the following article aims to provide a walkthrough to provide additional help, if you need it, with accessing your account.
Colonial Mortgage Account Login Steps
The process for getting to the Colonial mortgage account page is listed below:
- Head to the Home Loans section Colonial Home Loans webpage, www.gocolonial.com.
- In the top right-hand corner, select Log In to open the dropdown menu.
- Click on Service Home Loan Login to be redirected to the Colonial Home Loan account login page at www.servicehomeloan.com.
- Located midway down the webpage, select Log In.
- Enter your Username and your Password.
- Select Next to continue with the process.
Colonial Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
Much like logging into your Colonial mortgage account on a computer, you can access your account information using your mobile device. The company does have an app available, but it does not appear to support mortgage accounts. Even so, you can still use any web browser to reach the login page:
- Search for Go Colonial and reach the Home Loans page.
- In the top right-hand corner, tap on the box to open the dropdown menu.
- Near the bottom, tap on Log In.
- Select Service Home Loan Login.
- At the login page, tap on Log In.
- In the boxes, enter your Username and Password.
- Tap on Next to continue.
Customer Support & Useful Links
The Colonial mortgage account login process can be completed with minor trouble, but in case you do run into technical issues, you can check out the information below for further assistance:
- One reason you may be unable to log into your mortgage account is if you are entering the wrong password. You can always reset it by selecting the Forgot my password link and following the directions there.
- There is also a way you can send the company an email at email@example.com. However, it is important to note that the company says it is not a secure method of contacting them, so do not provide any personal information.
- If you want to speak with someone about your account, there are a few numbers you can call. For those of you with a 6-digit or 8-digit account number, call 1-800-937-6002. Those who have a 10-digit account number can call 1-866-665-3549.
Using the walkthroughs above for both computer and mobile devices, you can reach your Colonial mortgage account in no time. Though the process is simple, there is still help available from the company if you happen to have any difficulty. This help is available both over the phone in addition to being online.