Discover is a company known for providing both credit products and banking for consumers on a global scale. The Discover Bank was originally known as the Greenwood Trust Company founded back in 1911. Eventually Discover Financial Services acquired it. From there, the company grew exceptionally. If you are banking with Discover and have a home loan, then understand that you can manage it using a computer or a mobile device. The Discover mortgage account login process is simple enough, but the following article explains it all in greater detail so that customers like yourself can reach your account quicker.
Discover Mortgage Account Login Steps
Reaching the Discover mortgage account login page can be completed using the walkthrough below:
- Go to the official website for Discover.
- In the top right-hand corner, select the Log In link.
- Choose from My application is in process or My loan has funded.
- Either way, you will enter your User ID and your Password.
- There may be an option for you to check a Remember me box.
- Click on Log in.
Find out more about Discover mortgage rates through our dedicated guide!
Discover Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
You can also make good use of your mobile device to log into your Discover mortgage account. Take a look at the following steps to learn how you can go about this:
- Use any web browser to go to Discover website.
- In the top right corner, tap on the Log In button to open a menu.
- Open the dropdown menu and select the box for Home Equity Loans.
- Fill in your User ID and your Password.
- If you wish, check the box to Remember User ID.
- Tap on Log In.
Discover also has an app for iOS and Android devices that you can download for free. You may be able to view your home loan account using the app. The process for downloading and using the app for both devices is explained below.
Discover Mobile Login Steps for Apple Users
- Download the Discover Mobile in the App Store.
- Search for the Discover icon and tap to launch the app.
- You can sign in using your User ID and Password.
- An alternate way of signing in quickly is entering a 4-digit passcode.
- Lastly, you can sign in with Face ID.
Discover Mobile Login Steps for Android Users
- At the Google Play Store, install the Discover Mobile app.
- Find the Discover icon to launch the app.
- Enter your User ID and Password to sign in.
- If you wish, you can sign in with a 4-digit passcode.
- Another way of signing in is using Fingerprint.
Customer Support & Useful Links
Discover offers customer support options in case you ever encounter trouble or just want some questions answered. Below you will find the customer support routes needed if you experience issues with your home loan account:
- If you are having trouble remembering your login information for your application status account, then you can select the Forgot User ID or Forgot Password. For those who already have an active loan account, you can choose their Forgot User ID or Forgot Password to handle the situation.
- You can contact Discover directly over the phone for questions/complications with your home loan account. Their number is 1-855-361-3435. They’re available from Mon-Fri 8AM-10PM EST. You can also call a secondary number: 1-855-295-2193.
- If you are interested, you can write to the company. Their mailing address is Discover Home Equity Loans, 1 Corporate Drive, Suite 360, Lake Zurich, IL 60047-8945.
Discover offers numerous of credit and banking options. When it comes to home loans, accessing and managing your account is simple enough, especially if you go along with the guidelines for computer and mobile usage explained earlier in the article. If you happen to experience difficulties, Discover even has customer service readily available to resolve any issues.