Founded within Atlanta, Georgia, Fidelity Bank first began in 1974. Currently, within metro Atlanta, the company is known to be one of the largest community banks. Fidelity Bank offers a number of financial services from business and personal banking, to mortgages and wealth management. Those of you who are either looking into home loans or currently have a mortgage with the company can easily view and manage your account online. This online banking system is applicable on the computer and mobile devices. The following article provides more details about how you can reach the Fidelity mortgage account login page.
Fidelity Mortgage Account Login Steps
You can follow the provided steps to log into your Fidelity mortgage account through your computer:
- Go to the Fidelity Bank mortgage page on their official website.
- Scroll down and select Enroll/Login located near the left of the page.
- Enter your Username, select Next, and follow the instructions from there.
Fidelity Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
You can bring up a web browser on your mobile device to reach the Fidelity mortgage account login page as well. The process is similar to logging in a computer:
- Using any browser, search for Fidelity Bank mortgage.
- Tap on Enroll/Login.
- Tap to enter your Username, and select Next to continue.
A more immersive means of accessing your mortgage account on a mobile device is by downloading Fidelity Bank’s free app. This is available for Android and Apple users. Below are guidelines on how you can use the mobile app.
Fidelity Mobile Login Steps for Apple Users
- At the App Store, download the Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking app.
- Find the red and white lion head icon and tap to launch it.
- Enter your Access ID and your Passcode.
- You have the choice to select Save My Access ID.
- Tap on Sign On to log in.
Fidelity Mobile Login Steps for Android Users
- Install the Fidelity Mobile Banking app at the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app by selecting the red and white lion head icon.
- Enter your User ID and your Password.
- As an option, you can select Save my User ID.
- Tap Sign On.
Customer Support & Useful Links
There is a chance that you can encounter technical issues when accessing your Fidelity mortgage account. Luckily, there is a variety of support options you can use. The following information details possible issues and the support that comes with it:
- If you cannot initially sign into your Fidelity Bank mortgage account, you may be entering the wrong username. When this happens, you can select Forgot my username and continue from there.
- There are times when you have additional problems or questions with your account. If this happens, another online method you can use is sending the company an email at email@example.com.
- You can contact Customer Service over the phone by calling (404) 248-5466 or (888) 248-5466. This support is available Mon-Fri 8AM-7PM, Sat 8AM-5PM, and Sun 10AM-7PM.
- If you wish to send them a letter with questions or comments, you can write to Fidelity Bank, P.O. Box 105075, Atlanta, Georgia 30348-5075.
If you have a home loan with Fidelity Bank, you can access your mortgage account simply through a computer, a mobile web browser, or even a free-to-download mobile app on iOS and Android devices. The provided walkthroughs should help further quicken the process. If you run into difficulties, you can always use the various support methods to seek help and fix problems.