Flagstar Bank, its holding company being Flagstar Bancorp, Inc., was rated as the largest publicly traded savings bank in Michigan. It was first founded in 1987 and is now a national mortgage leader. To view and manage your account, you can visit the company’s official website and use their online banking system. For further information about how you can reach the Flagstar Bank mortgage account login page, you can follow along with the guides listed in this article. Additionally, you can discover useful information about how to receive customer and technical support in case issues come up during the process.
Flagstar Bank Mortgage Account Login Steps
The Flagstar mortgage account login process is generally a smooth process. For those of you that want more details about it, you can use the walkthrough below for help:
- Visit Flagstar’s official website to start.
- In the right-hand corner, click on Login to open the dropdown menu.
- Under Select Your Account, choose MyLoans.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on the Log In button to sign into your account.
Related: Flagstar Bank Mortgage Rates
Flagstar Bank Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
An alternative means for gaining access to the Flagstar mortgage account login page is by using a mobile device. The company does have an app compatible with Android and Apple devices, but it is unclear if you can access your mortgage account through the apps.
In spite of that, you can still use a Smartphone or tablet to sign in. The following walkthrough will help you gain mobile access to your account:
- Go to the Flagstar website using any web browser.
- Tap on the Login link near the top of the webpage.
- From the dropdown menu, select MyLoans.
- Type in your Username and Password information.
- Tap the Log In button and sign in.
Customer Support & Useful Links
For those of you who encounter any technical issues, there are useful tools and customer support services available. You can use the following information to help you get into your Flagstar mortgage account:
- Entering the wrong login information can hinder you from reaching your account. If so, you can select the forgot username or password links to retrieve or reset your information.
- There is the option to speak with a representative from Customer Service for assistance by calling (800) 968-7700. Flagstar Bank offers 24-hour MyLoans support.
- To reach out to the company online, the bank prefers its customers to use the Secure Messaging Centerfound when you log into your account. Otherwise, you can fill out the email form to send a message otherwise.
- You can find out even more information or answers to your problems by going over their Loan Servicing FAQs.
For Flagstar Bank mortgage borrowers, you can go online to use the company’s online banking system to manage your account. The Flagstar Bank mortgage account login is a seamless process that can be completed over the computer or with a mobile device. Flagstar Bank also offers up customer support, even 24-hour phone support, if you encounter issues with your MyLoans account.