The Franklin American Mortgage Company was first founded in 1994 in Brentwood, TN. They are known to be one of the fastest growing mortgage companies in the U.S. If you want to reach the Franklin American mortgage account login page, then you can do so quickly by following the guideline in this article. More so, the information below will also provide you with any support you may need during the login process.
Franklin American Mortgage Account Login Steps
The Franklin American mortgage account login process is simple. Below you will find the steps you should take to access your account:
- Go to the official Franklin American Mortgage Company website.
- In the upper right side of the page, you will see a green Log In button.
- Open the dropdown menu and select Homeowners.
- At the sign in page, enter your Username and Password.
- Click the blue Login button.
Bonus read: Franklin American Mortgage Rates
Franklin American Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
Alternatively to signing into your account over a computer, you can reach the login page through your mobile device. There does not appear to be an app available to download, but you can still use your web browser of choice in your Smartphone or tablet. The steps to do so are explained as followed:
- Search for the Franklin American Mortgage website at franklinamerican.com.
- On the right corner, you will find a link to open a side menu.
- Tap the Log In button at the bottom of the menu.
- Once the dropdown menu opens, select Homeowners.
- Scroll down the page to enter your Username and your Password.
- Tap the blue Login button and sign into your account.
Customer Support & Useful Links
If you happen to have some problems accessing the Franklin American mortgage account login webpage, then there are some solutions available for you. There are a number of typical Internet-related maintenance you can perform (e.g. updating your web browser, clearing Cookies, etc.). However, Franklin American does offer a couple of more specific solutions:
- On the chance you are entering the wrong login information, you can select the Forgot Username or Forgot Password links to recover or change that information.
- There is a Customer Support number on the website you may try to use as well for more account help: 866-510-8930 and the number is available Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM EST.
To summarize, the Franklin American mortgage account login process makes your entire experience with the company easier. You can completely view and manage your account on a computer or with your chosen mobile device. It is clear that the company wants the process to be user-friendly. Even if you run into some problems, you can reach out to Franklin American for assistance.