Freedom Mortgage is a full-service lender that first began back in 1990. They operate in all 50 U.S. states in addition to the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. The company specializes in loans for veterans as well. If you are looking for or already have a home loan with Freedom Mortgage, you can go online to gain access to your account. The Freedom Mortgage account login is a quick process, more so by using the step-by-step guidelines seen in this article.
Freedom Mortgage Account Login Steps
To log into your Freedom Mortgage “My Freedom Account” online, you can follow the provided steps below:
- Head to the official Freedom Mortgage website.
- In the top right corner, select the Log In button.
- Enter your User ID and your Password.
- Select the Log in button to sign in.
Bonus read: Chase Mortgage Rates
Freedom Mortgage Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
Although Freedom Mortgage does not have any apps related to your “My Freedom Account”, you can still gain access to your mortgage account by using a mobile device. The process is similar to logging in via desktop computer or laptop. You can view the steps listed as followed:
- Using your web browser of choice, search for Freedom Mortgage at freedommortgage.com.
- Bring up their official website and select the Log In link on the front page.
- Scroll down and enter your User ID and your Password.
- Tap on the Log In button when finished.
Customer Support & Useful Links
Even though logging into your My Freedom Mortgage Account whether on the computer or through a mobile device is a straightforward thing to do, technical problems have the ability to show up. These problems can include browser compatibility issues or technical account problems. To address any complications, you can utilize the following support information:
- A common technical area in logging in is using incorrect login data. You can select the Forgot User ID or Password link to reset your information and try logging in again.
- If you are encountering other technical issues, you can check on the browser support on the company’s official website.
- If you wish to contact Freedom Mortgage online directly about your account, you can fill out an online form.
- You can also contact Freedom Mortgage over the phone by calling Customer Care at (855) 690-5900. Their representatives are available Mon-Fri 8AM-10PM ET, and Sat 9AM-6PM ET.
If you are a client of Freedom Mortgage, you can readily reach the Freedom Mortgage account login page with ease either on a computer or a mobile device. In case you run into any technical difficulties, there is help available whether you go online or wish to speak with a representative over the phone. With that said, the above guidelines are designed to walk you through the login process as quickly and efficiently as possible.