Headquartered in Jenks, Oklahoma, Gateway Mortgage Group first came on the scene in 2000. It is a company that strives to make home lending as open and easy as possible for their customers. This is accomplished in large part due to the company’s online banking services. With these services, you can view details about your account, manage e-statements, and make payments. The process for reaching the Gateway Mortgage account login page will be outlined in the following article.
Gateway Mortgage Account Login Steps
Although the company’s online services are vast, the actual login process is simple. You can follow the steps below to reach your account:
- Head over to www.gatewayloan.com, the official Gateway Mortgage website.
- Select the My Account link on the right-hand side of the page.
- Scroll down until you see Manage My Account.
- Click on the Login link.
- At the sign in page, enter your Email Address and your Password.
- Click Login to sign into your account.
Gateway Mortgage Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
Gateway Mortgage may not support any apps that you can manage your loan account on, but you can still use a mobile device similar to how you would on a computer. The steps are listed below:
- Open the Gateway Mortgage website, www.gatewayloan.com, on your mobile browser.
- On the right-hand side, tap on the My Account link.
- Select the Manage My Account link located near the bottom of the page.
- Tap on Login.
- Enter your Email Address, Password, and select Login.
Customer Support & Useful Links
There is always a slight chance that you may run into some issues with accessing your Gateway Mortgage account. In case that does happen, there are steps you can take to correct these issues:
- A simple thing that prevents you from logging into your account is forgetting your credentials. You can select Forgot Password to reset the information and try again.
- If you have some questions for the company about your account, you can fill out a Contact Form online and someone will get back to you.
- To reach them over the phone, you can call Customer Service at (877) 764-9319. The phone support is available Mon-Fri 7:30AM-5:30PM CST/CDT.
- You can also write the company’s general mailing department at Gateway Mortgage Group, LLC, 244 South Gateway Place, Jenks, OK 74037. If you wish to send complaints, you can do so at a separate mailing address: Attn: Consumer Complaints, Compliance Dept., P.O. Box 974, Jenks, OK 74037.
To conclude, the Gateway Mortgage account login procedure is a straightforward process that can be successfully completed with a computer or a mobile device. The company also has a handful of different contact methods so that if you do run into some difficulties signing in or have any other questions about your mortgage account, some form of support is always available to you.