Huntington Bancshares is one of the largest banks in the United States. With their headquarters in Columbus, Ohio, this company was originally founded as “Huntington & Company” in 1866. Their banking subsidiary, The Huntington National Bank, runs over 900 branches and offices in 9 U.S. states in addition to some offices overseas. If you have a personal banking account with Huntington, you can manage things such as your home lending account directly from your computer or a mobile device. In the following article, you will learn more about how to access the Huntington mortgage account login webpage in addition to understanding what kind of support is available if there are any issues or questions you have.
Huntington Mortgage Account Login Steps
In order for you to reach the Huntington mortgage account login page, you can go along with the steps laid out below:
- Head to the personal lending page on the official Huntington website, www.huntington.com.
- In the right-hand corner, select Login to open the dropdown menu.
- Select Personal & Business.
- Enter your Username and your Password.
- Click on Log In to sign into the account.
Discover Huntington Mortgage Rates in our dedicated guide!
Huntington Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
If you have access to a mobile device such as a Smartphone or tablet, you can still get into your Huntington mortgage account that way. To do so, follow along with the steps below:
- Bring up a web browser and open the Huntington Bank website, www.huntington.com.
- In the left-hand corner, select the box to open the dropdown menu.
- Tap on Login and select Personal & Business.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Tap on Log In.
If you do not want to use a web browser on your mobile device, you can also download the company’s free app to view and manage your account. This is available on Apple and Android devices, and the process for downloading and reaching your account is explained below.
Huntington Mobile Login Steps for Apple Users
- Download the Huntington Mobile Banking app from the App Store.
- Search for the green and white icon and tap to launch the app.
- Enter your Username, Password, and tap Login.
- Alternatively, sign in using Touch ID.
Huntington Mobile Login Steps for Android Users
- At the Google Play Store, install the Huntington Mobile Banking app.
- Find the green and white icon and tap to launch.
- Input your Username and Password, and tap Login.
- You can also use Fingerprint to sign in instead.
Customer Support & Useful Links
It is possible that you can experience some technical problems when trying to sign into your Huntington mortgage account. If anything happens, you can refer to the information provided here to discover useful links and any support available:
- A common issue that can occur is entering false sign in information. If this happens, you can select Forgot Username or Forgot Password to find/reset your information.
- If you have some questions, you can check out their Customer Service portal to read up on some FAQs.
- For those wishing to speak with someone about their issues, you can call Online Banking technical support at (877) 932-2265. This support is available Mon-Fri 7AM-11PM ET, Sat 8AM-8PM ET, and Sun 9AM-6PM ET.
Managing your mortgage account with Huntington Bank is made easy with online banking. You can access this from your computer or by using a mobile device, the steps of which have been outlined above. There is even an app that is available for free download on iOS and Android platforms. If you have trouble, Huntington readily offers support online and over the phone.