First launched in 2010, loanDepot is the fifth largest retail mortgage originator in the United States. The company, headquartered in Southern California, offers a large variety of loan options from personal small business loans, to mortgages, and VA loans. With over 6,000 team members, loanDepot has more than 180 loan locations throughout the nation. The following article is intended to help those of you who have mortgages with loanDepot gain quick access to your online account. You will find step-by-step walkthroughs on how to reach the loanDepot Mortgage account login page as well as details about customer support if issues come up with the loanDepot Mortgage account login process.
loanDepot Mortgage Account Login Steps
The following information is a numbered guideline to accessing your loanDepot account:
- Visit the loanDepot official website, www.loandepot.com.
- In the top right-hand corner, select Sign In.
- Fill in your Email Address and Password.
- Click on Sign In.
loanDepot Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
Other than using your computer to reach the loanDepot mortgage account login page, you can just use a Smartphone or tablet device to sign in. The steps are close to what you would do on a computer, however. View the following information to learn more about accessing your account on a mobile device:
- Use your web browser of choice and search for loanDepot.
- In the top right-hand corner, tap on the box to open the dropdown menu.
- Near the bottom of the menu, find and select Sign In.
- Enter your Email Address and your Password.
- Tap Sign In to conclude.
Customer Support & Useful Links
In some cases, you can run into trouble accessing your mortgage account. loanDepot has a number of routes you can go down to resolve any issues or answer any questions you may have. Use the following information to learn more about the company’s offered support options:
- A main way you can have trouble logging in is by entering a wrong password. If you have forgotten your password, you can select to reset it and try again.
- Those of you who have more questions or perhaps more technical issues than a forgotten password can send the company an email at customerCare@loandepot.com.
- On the myloanDepot sign-in webpage, near the bottom of the page, you can select Share My Screen to have a representative work with you on the website to offer more hands-on assistance.
- There is also a brief Feedback Form you can fill out if you need help as well and prefer someone to get back with you.
- You can contact the company’s Support Center over the phone by calling (855) 734-6900.
Having a loanDepot mortgage account allows you to manage everything wherever there is Wi-Fi whether that is at home on a computer or out and about on a mobile device. The login process is simple, especially with the help of the guidelines above. With that said, there is still the potential for technical trouble, which is why loanDepot offers a number of customer support options to resolve issues and get you back into your account.