Nationstar Mortgage is a mortgage lending company first founded in 1994 in Colorado. Their headquarters now reside in Texas. To keep things easy on you, the company has made the Nationstar Mortgage account login process as smooth as possible. You can find additional information about accessing your account such as how to obtain help if needed in this article. Also, you will find a thorough walkthrough on exactly how to log in.
Nationstar Mortgage Account Login Steps
Getting into your mortgage account is straightforward. If you do happen to require assistance, you can check out the Nationstar mortgage account login guide below:
- Visit the official Nationstar Mortgage website.
- In the upper right hand corner, you will click on a box labeled Sign In/Register.
- When you reach the sign in page, type in your Username and your Password.
- Select the blue box labeled Sign In.
Nationstar Mortgage Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
There are two different ways you can access your Nationstar mortgage account login through a mobile device: use a web browser or an app. The steps to using a web browser on your mobile device are as followed:
- On your mobile device, search for the official Nationstar Mortgage website at mrcooper.com.
- Select the outline of a person seen in the upper right corner.
- Tap on Sign In to be taken to the login page.
- Input your Username, Password, and tap on the blue Sign In button.
Nationstar Mortgage Mobile Login Steps for Apple Users
Nationstar Mortgage makes it even easier to reach your account with their app that can be used on Apple and Android devices. Accessing the mobile app for both devices is explained below.
- Search for and download the Mr. Cooper Mobile app in the App Store.
- Find the blue and white “C” icon, and tap it to launch the app.
- When it starts up, type in your Username and Password.
- Tap the blue Sign In button.
Nationstar Mortgage Mobile Login Steps for Android Users
- In the Google Play store, find and install the Mr. Cooper Mobile app.
- Search for the blue and white “C” icon to open the app.
- On the homepage, fill in the Username and Password spaces.
- Select Sign In to finish logging in.
Customer Support & Useful Links
For those of you who may run into some issues with the Nationstar Mortgage login, there are easy ways you can get some help:
- You can call Nationstar for support at 888-480-2432, Mon-Thurs 7AM-8PM CT, Fri 7AM-6PM CT, and Sat 8AM-2PM CT.
- If you are having problems with your login information, you can use the Forgot Username or Reset Password.
To conclude, Nationstar makes getting into your account easier than ever. You can find the Nationstar Mortgage account login various ways such as accessing it on your mobile devices. There is support available as well, including speaking with a representative over the phone who is available several days throughout the week.
Recommended read: Nationstar Mortgage Rates