PennyMac Loan Services, LLC is the mortgage banking subsidiary of PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. The company, headquartered in Westlake Village, CA, originally formed in 2008 with the intention to work on distressed loans. PennyMac eventually grew to handling mortgages online in addition to buying loans from smaller lenders. If you are looking to manage a mortgage with PennyMac or already have one, then you can handle details of your account from your computer or mobile device thanks to their online banking services. The following information intends to help guide you through the PennyMac mortgage account login process so that you can reach your account with little trouble.
PennyMac Mortgage Account Login Steps
There are two ways you can get into your PennyMac mortgage account. One is available for those of you who are current customers, while the other is meant for those who just started the process.
Current lenders of PennyMac can use the following guideline to log in:
- Go to the PennyMac Loan Services official website, www.pennymacusa.com.
- In the top right-hand corner, select the Login button to open the dropdown menu.
- Select Manage My Loan.
- Enter your Username and your Password.
- There is the option to select Remember device.
- Click on the Login button to sign in.
For those who are logging into an account to check their application status, follow steps “1” and “2” above and then proceed with the following:
- Select Manage My Application.
- In the sections provided, enter your Username and Password.
- If you want, select Remember device.
- Click the Login link.
If you are a PennyMac client or if you are considering becoming, you may also be interested in our PennyMac Mortgage Rates guide.
PennyMac Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
Those of you who are customers of PennyMac can also use your mobile device if you want to log into your account. View and follow the below information to do so:
- Search for PennyMac using any web browser on your device.
- In the top left-hand corner, tap the button to open the dropdown menu.
- Select the Login dropdown menu.
- Choose from two options: Manage My Loan or Manage My Application.
- When you get to either login page, enter your Username and Password.
- Tap on the Remember device box if you want to.
- Select the Login button.
Customer Support & Useful Links
You may experience some technical or other similar issues when trying to log into your PennyMac mortgage account. Whether you have already encountered problems or not, you can use the following information to understand what help is available for you from the financial company:
- The first assistance to mention deals with trying to login with the wrong information. If you are attempting to access either your account or application, you can find or reset your username and password. Just select the links and follow the directions from there.
- To complete the PennyMac Mortgage account login process, PennyMac does rely on a 2-factor security option. Being unable to receive text messages or connect to Google Authenticator can cause issues with signing in. If so, you can select the Mobile device unavailable option for help.
- Those with existing loans can contact the company over the phone by calling 800-777-4001. On the phone, representatives are available Mon-Fri 6AM-6PM (PT) and Sat 7AM-11AM (PT).
- If you have questions about your loan, you can also send a letter through the mail to PennyMac Loan Services, LLC, Attn: Correspondence Unit, PO Box 514387, Los Angeles, CA 90051-4387.
Customers of PennyMac Loan Services can access their account or application by logging into the company’s online web portal. By using the above guidelines, this process should be made even easier. In case you happen to encounter some technical difficulties trying to log in, there are steps readily available to you (e.g. online, over the phone) to help you resolve the problems or answer any questions.