PNC Financial Services Group, Inc., otherwise shortened as just “PNC”, is a financial service and bank holding company. They operate in 19 states plus the District of Columbia, specializing in loan servicing, asset and wealth management, and more. With the variety of services offered by PNC, the company attempts to make accessing accounts easier for clients such as yourself. For those who use the bank for home lending purposes, there are a number of ways you can reach the PNC mortgage account login page. This article aims to provide you walkthroughs of the PNC mortgage sign-in procedure.
PNC Mortgage Account Login Steps
Use the steps numbered below to reach your PNC mortgage account login page:
- Go to the PNC Home Lending Headquarters webpage.
- In the top right corner, select the Login drop-down menu.
- Fill in the Enter User ID and Password boxes.
- As an option, you can select the box to Save User ID.
- Click on the Login button to sign in.
Related: PNC Bank Mortgage Rates
PNC Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
In addition to signing in over the computer, you can pull out your mobile device and log into your PNC mortgage account through that instead. To do so, follow the steps listed below:
- Search for PNC mortgage using your web browser of choice at pnc.com/en/personal-banking/borrowing/home-lending.
- Locate the Login drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select the link to Sign on to Mobile Banking.
- Enter your User ID and your Password.
- Tap on the Sign On button.
PNC Mobile Login Steps for Apple Users
If you are interested, you can also check on your account by using one of PNC’s mobile apps. The company has apps available for both Apple and Android users. Check out the process for accessing the app on either platform below.
- Find and download the PNC Mobile Banking app in the App Store.
- Locate the blue, orange, and white icon and launch the app.
- Sign in with your User ID and Password.
PNC Mobile Login Steps for Android Users
- Visit the Google Play Store to find and install the PNC Mobile Banking app.
- Find the blue, orange, and white icon and tap to launch the app.
- Log into your account by entering your User ID and your Password.
Customer Support & Useful Links
With the various ways that you can log into your PNC mortgage account, there is the potential for some technical issues to arise. If any errors or other technical issues either prevent you from completing the PNC Bank mortgage login in or otherwise hinders your ability to view your account, feel free to use the following support information for help:
- PNC gives their clients the ability to check if there are technical issues by using the Update Center webpage.
- One way that prevents you from signing in is entering false login details (username or password). You can use the Forgot User ID or Password link to reset your information.
- You cannot entirely reset your User ID, however. What you can do is Contact PNC over the phone by calling 1-800-762-2035. You can call them Mon-Fri 7AM-10PM ET and Sat-Sun 8AM-5PM ET.
- Another way to speak to a representative over the phone is by calling their Mortgage Customer Service at 1-800-822-5626. They are available Mon-Thurs 8AM-9PM ET and Fri 8AM-5PM ET.
- If you experience some issues once you have already logged in, you can visit the Secure Message Center and email PNC for further assistance.
- For mobile app issues, you can contact support from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
With the guidelines listed above for computer, mobile, and mobile apps, you can reach your PNC mortgage account login page with little difficulties. In the event you do encounter technical problems, there is a variety of customer support options available online and over the phone.