Originally started up in 1985 as Rock Financial and then Rock Financial Group, the mortgage lending company renamed itself to Quicken Loans Inc. by 1999. By 2018, the company grew to be the largest online retail mortgage lender in the United States. As they place a focus on online applications, it makes sense that the Quicken Loans mortgage account login process is as simple to manage as possible. Still, if you are looking for more information on the matter, this article will provide that for you. Below you’ll find walkthroughs on how you can access your mortgage account information online.
Quicken Loans Mortgage Account Login Steps
By following the below step-by-step guide, the Quicken Loans mortgage account login process will be quick to complete:
- Visit the Quicken Loans official website.
- Located in the top right corner, select Sign In.
- Enter your Username and your Password.
- Click on the green Sign In button.
Bonus read: Quicken Loans Mortgage Rates
Quicken Loans Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
To provide you with more convenience, your Quicken Loans mortgage account login is also accessible through your supported mobile device. That process is outlined as followed:
- Search for Quicken Loans with the web browser of your choice, and reach for their page at quickenloans.com.
- In the top left hand corner, open the dropdown menu.
- At the very bottom, tap on the Sign In link.
- Tap to enter your Username and Password.
- Tap the green Sign In link to login.
Quicken Loans Mobile Login Steps for Apple Users
In an effort to grant their clients additional ease of access, Quicken Loans utilizes a mobile app to allow you to completely manage your mortgage account through your mobile device. The Quicken Loans mortgage app is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. View the steps to download and log into the app below.
- Go the App Store and download the Rocket Mortgage app.
- Locate the rocket icon and tap to launch the app.
- Enter your Username and Password to sign in.
Quicken Loans Mobile Login Steps for Android Users
- Install the Rocket Mortgage app in the Google Play Store.
- Find the rocket icon and launch the app.
- Input your Username and your Password to login.
Customer Support & Useful Links
Between the Quicken Loans mobile and app login process in addition to using your computer, there is the potential for technical problems to occur. If you happen to experience issues with the Quicken Loans mortgage account login process, feel free to make use of the following information to find help:
- To begin, one of the most common problems is entering the wrong credentials when signing in. If you cannot remember your information, you can use two options: Forgot your username or Reset Password.
- If you want to send a message directly to the Quicken Loans support team, then you can do so at Support@RocketAccount.com.
- For more assistance, you can speak to a representative by calling (800) 671-1544.
- If you are using the Quicken Loans mortgage app, then there is an in-app message board you can use to ask any questions or seek further support.
If you are a client of Quicken Loans, you can access your mortgage account at any time thanks to their online services both on the computer and through your mobile device. There is a free app available for download as well. In case you experience problems with the Quicken Loans mortgage account login process, you can follow the guidelines laid out above or reach out to the company over the phone or online.