Santander Bank offers mortgage loans to customers all over the country. The company provides rates that are competitive, and you can have personalized service. You can go online to the Santander Bank mortgage account login, and find out how much you can afford. You can view your mortgage account balance, make a payment, and look at your interest rate. The intention of this article is to provide step by step instructions on how to log in to your Santander bank mortgage account online.
Santander Bank Mortgage Account Login Steps
The Santander Bank mortgage account login process is very easy. The steps are as follows:
- Go online and access the Santander Bank homepage.
- Select Mortgage Accounts from Online Services.
- Click the login tab at the top right part of the homepage.
- Type your user ID into the box, then click the login button.
- Type in your password, and click the login button.
Santander Bank Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
You can also log in to your Santander Bank mortgage account from your mobile device. You can do it from your preferred browser by going to the Santander Bank website, or you can download and install the Santander Bank mobile app.
- Open your browser, and go to the Santander Bank homepage at santanderbank.com/us/personal. From the Online Services drop-down menu, select Mortgage Accounts.
- Click the Login button at the top right part of the page.
- Type in your user ID in the box, and tap the login button.
- Enter your password.
- Click the login button to complete the Santander Bank mortgage account login.
Santander Bank Mobile Login Steps for Apple Users
You can log in to your Santander Bank account on both an Apple and Android device. Here are the steps you need to complete to access your Santander Bank account on your mobile phone.
- Find the Santander Bank mobile application in the app store, and click get.
- Click install to download the app to your mobile device.
- After the download is complete, click the red Santander Bank icon.
- Enter your online banking user ID in the box.
- If you want your phone to remember your online banking user id, click the small box next to remember me.
- Click continue.
- Enter your password and click login.
Santander Bank Mobile Login Steps for Android Users
- Download the Santander Bank mobile application from the Google Play store.
- Launch the app after the download is complete by clicking the red Santander Bank icon.
- Enter your online bank user ID in the box.
- If you want the device to remember your online banking user id, click the remember me small box.
- Click continue.
- Type in your password and tap login.
Customer Support & Useful Links
Santander Bank customers have the ability to receive alerts through email or text. You can receive texts related to your mortgage loan so you can better manage your loan. Also, you have the option to get your statements online rather than in the mail. You can use online banking to update your personal information as well.
Santander Bank offers a support page that can help answer any questions you have.
You can contact customer service through email on the online portal, or you can contact them by phone at 1-877-768-9121.
Santander Bank mortgage account login can provide you with a simple way to access your account. You can prequalify online, and you will know exactly how much you can afford. After you are approved for a loan, you can access your mortgage at any time by logging into your account.
Recommended read: Santander Bank Mortgage Rates