Over the past few years, Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing became the 15th largest non-bank mortgage servicer in the nation. When it comes to exactly what the company does, Shellpoint begins managing mortgages once they have already been originated by mortgage lenders. The company has offices in South Carolina and Texas. Shellpoint clients can reach their mortgage servicing accounts all from the company’s official website. To successfully get to the Shellpoint Mortgage account login page, you can follow the guidelines seen later in this article. Furthermore, you will also find out about the company’s customer service if you ever need help.
Shellpoint Mortgage Account Login Steps
The process for reaching your Shellpoint Mortgage account can be found in the numbered guideline below:
- Head to the official website for Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing. The address is shellpointmtg.com
- In the upper right-hand corner, click on Login.
- Type in your Username in the box provided and click Next.
- On the following page, enter your Password.
- You may be required to answer a series of Security Questions before logging in.
Shellpoint Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
As long as you have access to a stable internet connection, you can sign into your Shellpoint Mortgage account through your mobile device. This method is much like the sign-in process on the computer. You can follow the steps listed below:
- Go to Shellpoint Mortgage website, shellpointmtg.com, by using any web browser.
- Near the top center of the page, tap on the box to open the dropdown menu.
- Tap on Login.
- Enter your Username and tap on Next.
- Tap to enter your Password.
- Before you can login, you might have to answer Security Questions.
Customer Support & Useful Links
It is simple and quick to gain access to the Shellpoint Mortgage account login page. However, even with a straightforward method, technical problems can happen. Thankfully enough, Shellpoint offers customer service to answer any questions and provide the help you need. The information for that support is seen as followed:
- Many such instances of technical problems happen when you enter the wrong login information. You can always reset/resend your password and username if you run into this issue.
- If you have some other questions about your mortgage account, Shellpoint has a FAQs page that you can review to see if there is already help available.
- To speak with a representative from Shellpoint, you can call their Customer Care Line at 1-800-365-7107.
- An additional way to contact the company is by sending them a letter. You can mail a General Correspondence to Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing, P.O. Box 10826, Greenville, SC 29603-0826.
To keep up with your Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing account, you can log in through the company’s online portal. This process, capable of being done on both the computer and a mobile device, can be accomplished in only a few steps. No matter how easy it is though, there is always a chance for complications to occur. If so, Shellpoint Mortgage offers a number of customer care options to help you.