Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc., otherwise known as SPS, was first founded in 1989 in Utah. They are recognized nationwide as a mortgage servicer that will handle the daily workings of your account. The company is headquartered in Utah, and they also have an office in Florida. SPS mainly focuses on handling mortgages for single-family residential homes. If you have an account with SPS, then you can access it right on their company website. The following information will walk you through on how you can sign into your SPS mortgage account. Along with that, you will learn how to seek further help if you experience technical difficulties with the SPS Mortgage account login.
SPS Mortgage Account Login Steps
You can use the information provided below to understand how to reach the SPS mortgage account login page:
- Visit the official Select Portfolio Servicing website, at www.spsservicing.com.
- Near the right side of the page, locate the Access Your Account box.
- Enter your User Name and your Password.
- Check the box for either Customer or Third Party.
- Click on Login.
SPS Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
For those of you who want to take your SPS mortgage account on-the-go, you can use a mobile device to log into it. It has a similar process to logging in on the computer. The steps are listed as followed:
- Open a web browser of your choosing and search for SPS mortgage.
- On the right-hand side of the page, find Access Your Account.
- Tap the boxes to type in your User Name and Password.
- Remember to check the boxes whether you are a Customer or Third Party.
- Tap on Login to sign in.
Customer Support & Useful Links
Though the above guidelines can help you get through the SPS mortgage account login process with ease, there is a chance that some technical problems can come up. If it ever happens (or it has already happened), you can use the information below to find help:
- One of the problems logging in you can have is entering the wrong username and/or password. If you do this, you can select Forgot User Name/Password. Before you fill in any information, do not forget to check either Customer or Third Party.
- SPS has a SPS Mortgage account login FAQ page you can view that may have answers to common questions/issues.
- If the previous tips don’t resolve your issues, then you can call Customer Service for additional help at 1-800-258-8602. Their hours of operation are Mon-Thurs 8AM-11PM ET, Fri 8AM-9PM ET, and Sat 8AM-2PM ET.
- You can also send a General Correspondence to the company through the mail by writing to Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc., P.O. Box 65250, Salt Lake City, UT 84165-0250.
- The company has a separate address if you wish to send a letter to Request Information/Notice of Error. This address is Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc., P.O. Box 65277, Salt Lake City, UT 84165-0277.
To summarize everything, SPS is a mortgage servicing solution that allows you to view and manage your account right online. This can be done on the computer or even on your mobile device as long as it has internet connection. The guidelines in this article should help you through the login process. If you encounter trouble, SPS makes finding help an easy task.