Stonegate Mortgage, now known as Home Point Financial, was first founded in 2015. They are licensed in all 50 states across the United States, and they are a multi-channel mortgage servicer and originator. The bank places an emphasis on customer care and making things seamless for their clients. One of the ways they do this is by allowing for an easy and quick Stonegate Mortgage account login process. For further convenience, the following article provides a thorough Stonegate mortgage login walkthrough to help you reach your account with no difficulties. You will also find details on how to get in touch with the Stonegate mortgage customer service.
Stonegate Mortgage Account Login Steps
Numbered below are the steps to follow to gain access to the Stonegate Mortgage account login page:
- Visit the Manage Your Account webpage on the official website.
- Scroll down mid-way until you see a box labeled: My Home Point Account.
- To log in via Loan Number, click on the box, fill in the Loan #, check the “I’m not a robot” box, and select Submit.
- If you want to sign in via Social Security #, click the box, type in your Social Security #, check “I’m not a robot” box, and select Submit.
- To log in through Property Address, click the box, enter your Street Address, City, State, and Zip Code. Tap the “I’m not a robot” box and click on Submit.
Bonus read: Stonegate Mortgage Rates
Stonegate Mortgage Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
With your mobile devices, you can also gain access to your mortgage account. Check with the step-by-step guideline below to help you get through the Stonegate mortgage login process:
- Open up any web browser and reach the Stonegate mortgage login page at homepointfinancial.com/account.
- Find the My Account blue box.
- Select Loan Number, Social Security, or Property Address, and follow the same steps outlined in the section above to complete the process.
Customer Support & Useful Links
This banking company is available to answer any account questions you may have as well as help resolve technical issues that may come up. Below are some useful tips and links you can use:
- If you are having issues accessing your account through your mobile device, there is the chance that you’re entering the wrong login details. On the mobile site, you can use Forgot User Name and enter your Loan Number and SSN/TIN to gain access. You can also use the Forgot Password button, enter the Username, Loan Number, and SSN/TIN to create a new one.
- For general questions and help, the company has a Contact Form that you can fill out on their official website.
- If you want to call the company directly, you can do so using the following Stonegate mortgage phone number: 888-616-6866.
Reaching your mortgage account is made simple if you follow the Stonegate Mortgage account login steps above. You can even view and manage your account using a mobile device if you are not around a computer. Another benefit of the online services is that the Stonegate mortgage customer service offers a variety of support options such as a Contact Form and telephone number if you need to reach out to them.