Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. offers a variety of residential mortgage options such as reverse mortgage, purchase, property rehabilitation loan, and refinancing. For those of you who utilize their services, you can view and manage your account online. This can be done either on a computer or a mobile device. To help you understand more about the Sun West Mortgage account login process, the following article will provide thorough walkthroughs on how you can sign in. In addition to the step-by-step guidelines, the article will also touch on potential problems and the customer support available to resolve them.
Sun West Mortgage Account Login Steps
There are a couple of different ways to log into specific aspects of your Sun West Mortgage account. To begin, use these first two steps:
- Visit the official Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. website, swmc.com.
- In the right hand corner, open the Login dropdown menu. From there, you can select which aspect of your account you need to manage.
- Select My Payments from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Login to be redirected to the Sun West Mortgage account login page.
- Enter your Username and your Password.
- Click the CAPTCHA.
- Select Login to sign in.
Another means of accessing a mortgage account is as follows:
- Select Sunsoft from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your User ID and your Password.
- Select Submit to sign in.
Sun West Mortgage Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
Although Sun West Mortgage does not appear to have an available app for download, you can still use your mobile device to get to the account log in pages. It is similar to the steps for reaching the account on the computer albeit with a few differences:
- Open up a web browser and search for Sun West Mortgage Company.
- In the top right hand corner, open the dropdown menu.
- Select Login to open the second dropdown menu.
- If you are looking to sign into a general account, select My Payments. From there, select Login, and enter your Username and Password.
- For the other method, select Sunsoft and enter your User ID and Password. Select Submit to sign in.
Customer Support & Useful Links
If you experience some difficulties accessing the Sun West Mortgage account login page, there are a few customer support options that are worth looking into.
- If you are having some trouble accessing your basic mortgage account, you can reset your information. Click on Recover username/password and fill in the required information.
- You can send an email to Sun West Mortgage if you have questions and require some additional assistance. Their email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sun West Mortgage also has a Live Chat option that is available.
- Another way to write to them is through “snail-mail”. You can send them a letter at Sun West Mortgage Company, 18000 Studebaker Rd, Suite 200, Cerritos, CA 90703.
- To speak directly with a representative, there are a few numbers you can call. The local number is 562-924-7884, their toll-free number is 800-345-7884, the Customer Care number is 844-978-6937, and the Loan Servicing number is 800-453-7884.
There are various ways you can reach the Sun West Mortgage account login page. Hopefully, with the above guidelines, you will have an easier time doing so whether you are on the computer or on a mobile device. There are also several ways you can contact Sun West Mortgage for customer support in case you experience technical issues.