SunTrust Bank is the largest subsidiary of SunTrust Banks, Inc. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia where it was originally established back in 1891. They currently run an estimated of 1400 banks. If you have a mortgage account with them, then you can use the information in this article to access it. The SunTrust mortgage account login process is a basic one, but the below will serve as a guide to ensure that you can reach your account with no difficulties.
SunTrust Mortgage Account Login Steps
Accessing your SunTrust mortgage account online is done with ease if you follow along the listed steps below:
- Visit the official website for SunTrust to check out their mortgage rates.
- Scroll near the bottom of the page to find the Apply Online link.
- On the right side of the page, locate the blue Log On box.
- Type your Username as well as your Password in the spaces.
- Select the white Log On button.
Bonus read: SunTrust Mortgage Rates
SunTrust Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
You can gain access to the SunTrust mortgage account login by using a mobile device such as a Smartphone or a tablet. If you decide to do so, be sure to follow the guide below to help you reach your account as seamlessly as possible:
- By using your browser of choice, search for the SunTrust mortgage webpage at suntrust.com/home-mortgages/current-rates.
- Swipe down the page until you find the Apply Now link and tap on it.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will see a blue Log On box on the right.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Tap the white Log On button and you will sign in.
SunTrust Mobile Login Steps for Apple Users
What is even more beneficial about using a mobile device to reach your account is that you can also do so by downloading an app that is compatible with both Apple and Android devices. The process for those apps will be explained below.
- In the App Store, search and download the SunTrust Mobile App.
- Find the orange SunTrust icon and tap to launch.
- Tap to enter your Username and Password.
- Hit log on to have access to all of your accounts.
SunTrust Mobile Login Steps for Android Users
- Find and install the SunTrust Mobile App in the Google Play Store.
- Once installed, locate the orange SunTrust icon.
- Enter your Username and your Password.
- Select the log on button to sign into your accounts.
Customer Support & Useful Links
There can come a time where customer support is needed even if you have followed the above guidelines. The good thing is that SunTrust offers a variety of methods you can use to receive help whether you have technical trouble logging in or more. Take a look below at the available support:
- Forgetting login information is an issue for many people, so you can use the Forgot Password link on the login page if you need help.
- If you are more interested in talking with someone, there are two numbers you can use. For system related issues, you can call 866-265-2883. To reach Customer Support, you can call 800-634-7928.
- You can fill out a thorough Contact Form to email a representative as well.
- For any login issues with the app, try contacting support for the App Store or Google Play Store.
If you are looking for some help in reaching the SunTrust mortgage account login page, then just follow the guidelines explained above and you should log on in no time. SunTrust has made it even easier for you by allowing you access to your accounts through mobile apps compatible for Android and iOS devices. Remember to check out the available support if you run into any issues.