In this page we will describe the ways in which you can use the material on our website. We will also describe what constitutes unauthorized use of our material.
We hope that by reading this section, we can ensure all of our visitors have a wonderful experience browsing through our website.
Please make sure you understand the rules that govern our webpage. If there’s anything you’re unsure of, or if you need clarifications, please feel free to contact us.
The content posted on TodaysMortgageRates.com is protected by international copyright laws. By “content” we mean to say both visual and written materials. This content is the property of the TodaysMortgageTeam.com.
Using Our Content
Any visitor of our website is allowed to
- Read and copy material for their own personal use.
- Use material for educational purposes, but only after they have asked for permission from our team of authors.
- The content presented here cannot be used for commercial purposes
- You cannot reference our material or use it any public way without our consent.
- You must provide a link to the original source when referencing our material
- Regardless of how you’re using it, you cannot alter the content of this website in any way
- We reserve the right to deny permission to reuse our materials.
User interactions and Conduct Rules
It’s very important to us that all our readers have an enjoyable experience on our site. This section will outline the rules of conduct visitors must abide by.
Readers are encouraged to leave comments and engage in a dialogue when they are on our website.
- When you post a comment on TodaysMortgageRates.com make sure it is relevant for the article your posting it on. Irrelevant comments may be deleted.
- Respect other users opinions. If we notice you are becoming aggressive towards another user, we may ban you from commenting or even entering the site.
- We will not tolerate offensive language of any kind. Visitors who post malicious or offensive comments will be banned.
- Users must inform the website administrators if they notice any suspicious activity on our website.
- Do not try to mislead readers with false or unverified information.
- Do not attempt to acquire personal information from our readers.
Avoid posting personal information in the comments section. This may include full name, address, telephone number, personal email etc.