Vitek Mortgage Group came to be in 1987. With their headquarters in California, the company only offers itself to residents in California, Oregon, Nevada, and Washington. The company specializes in a number of different home loan areas such as refinancing, loan programs, etc. In the following article, the process of accessing your account with Vitek Mortgage will be explained further using a step-by-step numbered guideline process. This process can be done while using a computer or with a mobile device. By the end, you will have a clearer picture about the Vitek Mortgage account login process, and you will also learn what kind of help the company has.
Vitek Mortgage Account Login Steps
The Vitek Mortgage account login process is explained in a numbered guideline below:
- Go to the Vitek Mortgage Group official website.
- At the top right-hand side of the page, select Account Login.
- For those needing to log into their application, select the Application Log In.
- From there, enter your Loan Number, Email, and Password. Select Sign In.
- Those who need their account, select Mortgage Account Log In.
- On that page, enter your Username, Password, and click on Login.
Vitek Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
If you are on-the-go, then you understand the need for convenience for checking out your account information. You can do all this by using your mobile device. The walkthrough below will help you with this process:
- Go to the Vitek Mortgage Group website using any web browser.
- Scroll down until you see Make a Payment.
- On the new webpage, scroll until you find the Login box.
- Enter your Username and your Password.
- Tap on Login to sign in.
Customer Support & Useful Links
Sometimes, problems can come up or you may have questions concerning your Vitek Mortgage account. If you do, you can always use the information below as a means to get some kind of help:
- A quick fix to some problems is simply recovering or resetting your username or password. This can resolve the issue of not being able to login because you forgot your credentials. You can select Forgot Username or Forgot Password if needed.
- If you are trying to log into your Mortgage Application page, then you can also reset that password. To do so, click on the link on the login page and follow the instructions.
- You can call Customer Service at (855) 646-6843. Their hours of operation are Mon-Fri 5:30AM-8:00PM (PT) and Sat 5:30AM-5:00PM (PT).
The Vitek Mortgage Group has an uncomplicated login system so that you can quickly gain access to your mortgage account. You can use the guidelines presented above to help you better navigate through it all. Also, Vitek Mortgage group has some support options available in the event something does happen with the login process or you have questions that need answering.