Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Wells Fargo & Company, known simply as “Wells Fargo” have several locations throughout both the country and the world. Since their inception in 1852, they are one of the largest banks in deposits, debit cards, and home mortgaging in the world. When it comes to home loans, if you need to access your Wells Fargo mortgage account login page, the bank made the process quick and easy. Those that still need assistance can check out the login guides laid out below.
Wells Fargo Mortgage Account Login Steps
If you are looking for a thorough walkthrough to accessing the Wells Fargo mortgage account login page on their official website, you can refer to the numbered guideline below:
- Visit the official Wells Fargo mortgage webpage.
- Scroll halfway down the page to find Already a Customer?
- Select Sign on to your account.
- Either choose from the drop-down menu or leave it on Account Summary.
- Type on your Username and Password.
- If desired, tap the Save Username box.
- Click the blue Sign On button.
Bonus read: Wells Fargo Mortgage Rates
Wells Fargo Mobile Mortgage Account Login Steps
Instead of using a desktop or laptop computer, you can also use your mobile device to access the Wells Fargo mortgage account login page. The steps to do so are listed as followed:
- Using any web browser, search for Wells Fargo mortgage website, at wellsfargo.com/mortgage/.
- Select the menu bar located on the top far right corner of the webpage.
- From the dropdown menu, select Sign On.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- If you want, tap the box for Save Username.
- Tap on the blue Sign On button.
Wells Fargo Mobile Login Steps for Apple Users
For an even more seamless experiencing viewing your mortgage account documents, you can use the compatible Wells Fargo app for both Apple and Android devices. The steps to download and complete the Wells Fargo mortgage account sign in procedure for each of those apps are described below:
- Find the Wells Fargo Mobile app in the App Store.
- Download the app to your device.
- Locate the red and yellow WF icon and tap to launch the app.
- Enter your Username, Password, and tap to Sign On.
- Alternatively, you can use TouchID to sign in quicker.
Wells Fargo Mobile Login Steps for Android Users
- On the Google Play Store, find the Wells Fargo Mobile app.
- Select the Install button to download to your device.
- Find the red and yellow WF icon and select it to launch.
- Sign in with your Username and Password.
- If you want, you can also sign on using Fingerprint Sign On.
Customer Support & Useful Links
Though there are detailed steps you can use to access your mortgage account, there is the chance that you may encounter possible complications signing in. There are a few tips you can use as an aid to help you through some common issues:
- For standard sign in problems, you may have forgotten your information. On the sign in page, select the Forgot Password/Username? Link for assistance.
- You can talk to a representative to answer questions you may have as well. For Mortgage Customer Service, call 1-800-357-6675, available Mon-Fri 6AM-10PM, and Sat 8AM-2PM Central. For general Wells Fargo Online help, call 1-800-956-4442, available 24/7.
Wells Fargo & Company uses a relatively easy process so you can reach your Wells Fargo mortgage account login with little trouble. In the event you do run into problems, there is plenty of help available and two different customer service numbers to call; one is even open 24/7.